Saturday, December 7: Open House/Public Meeting
Fri December 6, 2019
Winfield Park District Residents and Participants:
This Saturday, December 7, 2019 and the following week, the Winfield Park District would like to invite you to provide any comments or feedback about the initial plans for expanding the community’s Activity Center.
The Winfield Park District will be holding an Open House/Public Meeting on Saturday, December 7 from 9:00 am -11:00 am (morning session) and 12:45 pm -2:00 pm (afternoon session).
If you are unable to attend this Saturday, please feel free to stop by the building and drop-off a comment card, or email a response to Markp@winfieldparkdistrict.com, by Thursday, December 12th.
See below for the initial concept drawings of the building expansion and site plan, and a comment sheet.
The following is our list of improvements shown in the drawings:
- Expanded WINFIT space with new Fitness/Group space with ample storage
- New sub-dividable Program room expansion for Programs, Rentals, Special Rec Classes and Day-camps with adjacent multi-use and demonstration kitchen
- Remodeled/Expanded men’s locker room area and new shower heads(both Men’s & Women’s)
- 4-New individual restrooms supporting recreation and program activities
- Expanded business office space
- New Gym specialty athletic flooring
- Dance room acoustical treatment
- New cold storage supporting park and activity center needs
- Expanded entry vestibule with new exterior entry plaza
- Additional parking