Open gyms are available during the following days and times:
- Youth Open Gym (Grades 1st-8th)
- Tuesday & Thursdays 1:30pm-3pm
- Residents $3/Non-Resident $5
- High School Open Gym (Grades 9th-12th)
- Tuesday & Thursday 12pm-1:30pm
- Residents $3/Non-Residents $5
- Family Open Gym
- Sunday 4pm-6pm
- Residents $7/Non-Residents $10 (cost per family)
new waiver procedures for minors
All participants under the age of 18 MUST have a waiver signed by a parent/guardian on file with the park district. Waivers are valid for a 3 month time period. Parents/guardians must accompany their child to their first open gym to sign the waiver.
Once a participant has a signed waiver on file:
- Participants grades 6th-12th do not need to be accompanied by a parent/guardian for the duration of the program.
- Participants grades 1st-5th MUST be accompanied/supervised by an adult (18 years or older) for the duration of the program.